Removing stick on flames

XdemonicfleasX

pelzer sc
Vehicle Model
Lx
Body Style
Hatch
I was just curious if anyone had some advice to share on how to remove some stick on flames. Truck I recently purchased had these atrocities and so far it's looking like I'm going to have to use a razor blade. Only concern is i really don't want to take the 24 yr old paint with it. Here's a picture of these stick on horsepower adders.
vejy3a2u.jpg

Figured this was the most appropriate section for this... Other than the rice section. Lol

Just a forewarning, if you do take those off.... you may end up with permanent marks in the paint where they were. Like, the paint may be faded on the parts exposed to the sun. The areas under the sticker may be more glossy/deeper in color.

Yeap, what webby said. You're gonna have faded ghost flames left in your paint after you take those off. The green will be gone but the outline will still be there.

Just a forewarning, if you do take those off.... you may end up with permanent marks in the paint where they were. Like, the paint may be faded on the parts exposed to the sun. The areas under the sticker may be more glossy/deeper in color.
yeah I'm pretty sure there will be a flame outline, but that's better than the flames. it's going to get a fresh coat of paint later down the road anyway, after i get the truck in the 400-450hp range. thanks everyone for the input.

Back