Replacing 2012 SI Low Beam Driving Lights

SiEnthusiast

Just did this, and it was a bit of a PITA on the driver's side.
For the passenger side, just do as the manual states and remove the top half of the windshield fluid container.
For the driver's side the manual says to remove the side piece, then bend in some piece... Forget that, just take the battery out and voila.
To remove the batter, first remove the clamps with a 10mm wrench. Remove the power with the same wrench and simply lift the cover and battery up and out. It should be easy to reach the 9006 bulb now.

I hope this helps someone, i was looking for a better way to reach the bulb and didn't find this.

You almost need micro hands/fingers to get in there (previous hondas I've worked on). It is annoying...

Definitely... I am 6'1 which is not that tall and it was a very tight squeeze on the passenger side.. hope i didnt bruise my hand
By removing the battery at least you dont have to deal with squeezing your hand through metal

Oh god ur 6'1 and own a coupe? Lol im the same height and i sat in one at the dealership and my head went through the sunroof.
The seat probably wasn't lowered. IMO the coupe has more space up front than the sedan. I feel more comfortable in the coupe anyways

I rock a mohawk, and when my hair touches the roof however, it means i need a haircut XD

Back