Retrofit Headlight Installation

How did you wire up the solenoids and Angel eyes? I am doing a quad setup soon and when I tested the solenoids on the 9005 connector they buzzed like angry hornets. Ideally, I am trying to find a way to keep my DRL's as the same bulb (going to be running a high-power LED as day/high beam) and use the solenoids for flashing (need that a lot here in California).
The other thing I have considered is to ignore the wiring for the projectors and keep the low beams in shield up position and remove the shield for the high beam position.

How did you wire up the solenoids and Angel eyes? I am doing a quad setup soon and when I tested the solenoids on the 9005 connector they buzzed like angry hornets. Ideally, I am trying to find a way to keep my DRL's as the same bulb (going to be running a high-power LED as day/high beam) and use the solenoids for flashing (need that a lot here in California).
The other thing I have considered is to ignore the wiring for the projectors and keep the low beams in shield up position and remove the shield for the high beam position.
1:41 into the vid it shows the switch he wired for them.

View: https://youtu.be/2Fp40pOpK8Y

Back