SiAnt12's CBP Si Sedan

SiAnt12

South Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's a work in progress. Had the Si for about a year and just got the itch to do some modding. Over the last 2 weeks I purchased a Takeda intake, Eibach Pro Kit, and some Rota Grid wheels.
image.jpg

Right off the show room floor
image.jpg

Dirty waiting for Mother Nature to make up her mind
image.jpg

Takeda Intake
image.jpg

Rota Grid 17x7.5 +45 stock tires dropped on Eibach Pro Kit

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Car is looking good. Enjoying the new mods to your car?

Yea I'm loving it! The intake gains were pretty impressive and the ride with the springs is great. Makes me want to do more but gotta do it a little at a time. Next will most likely be an exhaust but I'm still up in the air with that. Not sure if I wanna do flashpro at this point.

Looks great bro! Are you going to Honda day this weekend? Personally I'd get the exhaust first. If you just want to do simple mods get then out the way first then get FP with a vit tune..even though he'll do tweaks for you if you get basic bolt ons I'd just find it much easier to wait to drop the $ on fp/tune once I'm finished with the bolt ons.

Thanks! Exhaust is def next.....just have to make up my mind. I may wait it out to see of Greddy finally releases a system for the sedan. I've always loved Greddy exhaust systems I've have on my past vehicles. As far as Honda Day, I'm thinking about going Sunday. Not gonna enter in anything prob just walk around and check out the sights.

I know it's the prize, but I haven't seen pics of it yet.

Andrew DeGray The intake is very impressive. It’s a very noticeable gain for such an easy install. I highly recommend it to anyone out there shopping for an intake. This is the first time I have ventured outside the Injen or K&N world and it was well worth it.

I did hear that it will have Spoon products. That build looks great. It's much better than last years Integra since it has a K20 and Spoon everything. Lol.

The stock wheels looks so much better than grids, or even TE37s for that matter, in my opinion.

JAYBLS to each their own, everyone has their own opinion. I've been a long time fan of the TE37s, but had to take the cheaper route.

Back