Skunk2 Composite Cold Air Intake!

Wow 235WHP with only that???? How did you guys did it??? I mean without telling us the secrets lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peak numbers are kind of irrelevant from dyno to dyno. The part you should focus on is that they gained 20hp from the tune. Every style dyno is different.

Wow 235WHP with only that???? How did you guys did it??? I mean without telling us the secrets lol!!!

Haha...no real secret just a decent tune combined with those mentioned parts. I was very surprised at the results as well, and didn't believe them until we did quite a few pulls. Keep in mind all dynos read differently. A factory 9th Gen Si puts down about 180 WHP on the dyno we used. The car does not have a good tune at all from the factory, and will ping sometimes.

I'm actually trying to find the dyno chart so I can verify everything. This was just from memory.

Haha...no real secret just a decent tune combined with those mentioned parts. I was very surprised at the results as well, and didn't believe them until we did quite a few pulls. Keep in mind all dynos read differently. A factory 9th Gen Si puts down about 180 WHP on the dyno we used. The car does not have a good tune at all from the factory, and will ping sometimes.

I'm actually trying to find the dyno chart so I can verify everything. This was just from memory.

Well here my factory SI did 165WHP

Back