SOP '12 Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want a sedan and white. Also im getting out of this one 10 months early on my lease and only have to put $500 down for the new one. My payments drop about $30 a month too. So really couldnt pass up the deal.

Reactions: Nix
Are you going to lease this one or finance?

Im going to start with a lease but more then likely going to buy this new one out. Only reason i wont buy my last one out is because it really wasnt something i wanted. I kinda walked in to the dealership n bought it instead of waiting to see if they could get something i wanted. And it sucks right now waiting for the new SI but it will be worth it in the end.

Dealer says the car wont be in for atleast another two weeks. :banghead: But I have started to order parts. So when it comes in they will all be ready for install.

Sickspeed Lug nuts
Sickspeed 6" Bubble shift knob
Fog light overlays (yellow)
Ksport Pro Coils
Si overlays (white)
Ebay Rep Mugen window visors
XXR 527 18x8.75 which I will be buying off a good friend of mine.

Attachments

• $_12 (1).JPG
    $_12 (1).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
  • $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 9
  • fog overlay.jpg
    fog overlay.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 9
  • ksport-kontrol-pro-coilovers-500x500.jpg
    ksport-kontrol-pro-coilovers-500x500.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • si overlay.jpg
    si overlay.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 9
  • WV-CIV12-MUG-BK-P1-BX.jpg
    WV-CIV12-MUG-BK-P1-BX.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 8
  • xxr527.jpg
    xxr527.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
Finally get to pick up the new SI tomorrow. But unfortunately i wont be getting any new wheels for it as im moving to myrtle beach in 3 weeks.

Reactions: Nix
Thats going to be a nice change from Upstate NY. Trust me, you won't miss "The Fair" that much. Hahahah... Dino BBQ yes, and maybe Wegmans. Thats it. You'll love the better weather and friendlier people. Be prepared for a little culture shock. People are going to want to talk to you and eye contact isn't an invitation for a fight anymore.

(used to live in DeWitt)

Did you go to JE?

Yeah I hear ya. I cant wait to be in the nicer weather. No more looking for a winter rat. Or trying to get winter tires. And yeah I went to good ol' JE.

No longer will be using this build thread. Just brought home my '15 sedan. Can you close this thread @webby?

New thread will be titled. xXflash21Xx's TW '15 Sedan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back