STI lip installation

06 sti lip i researched before i bought it. The thing is I don't know how to install.

eqg7.jpg

Oh and trim the sides so they're flush with the bumper. Also for the lip you got, I believe in order for the top to sit flush the raised area in the middle needs to be shaved/smoothed off.

The lip he has is extremely easier to install than mine. Just make these cuts with a dremel and rivet/screw/weld it on the bumper. I made this lip and sold it since I wanted something to flow better with the HFP Sides.

Red for drilling, yellow for cuts.

Untitled.png

06 sti lip i researched before i bought it. The thing is I don't know how to install.

I believe it would be more effective if installation research is applied before purchase to make sure you know its do able. Rather save you some money in the case if it wont work or cost to much to make it work for future projects.

The lip he has is extremely easier to install than mine. Just make these cuts with a dremel and rivet/screw/weld it on the bumper. I made this lip and sold it since I wanted something to flow better with the HFP Sides.

View attachment 29423
You are awesome bro thank you so much !!!! :)

View attachment 29423
Which one did you use with the hfp sides?

Back