STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

I would like to at least address the issue that no one was seen taking said items, and only guess work on who took them........... He might have said how much he liked them to someone in class, and that he was going to buy some, and another peep in class heard him, and they took 'em.

Just so we're fair about this..........

I would like to at least address the issue that no one was seen taking said items, and only guess work on who took them........... He might have said how much he liked them to someone in class, and that he was going to buy some, and another peep in class heard him, and they took 'em.

Just so we're fair about this..........

Here's also what you should take into consideration. 1.) I lose them the day he parks next to me. 2.) How would he know where to get them without asking me about it? 3.) Why would he buy pinkish valve covers on a navy blue car? 4.) Is it really that likely that someone steals mine & he gets the exact same ones as me all at once? 5.) Why would he mention to someone in class about my valve covers? They aren't made of gold so I don't see how it's that worthy of being brought up amongst others. "Hey, I just saw some sick *** pink valve covers on a civic in the parking lot. I'm going to search everywhere until I find these covers & not steal them."... I highly doubt it. Plus I pulled into the parking lot early today and he was getting out of his car. I passed by him slow with my window half down and mean mugged the **** out of him. He knows what's up.

I'm not saying he didn't take them. I would azz-u-me he did........

Last edited:
Poop in a bag. Take your valve covers back. Slide the poop underneath his door handle so when he goes to open his car door justice will be served. Or just stick a nail in his tire causing him to re inflate his tires on a daily basis until he replaces it. Those are just some easy suggestions.

Sorry to hear about it man

Army plates means nothing to me if someone stole my stuff and it's on that car. (I'm an Iraqi and Enduring Freedom Veteran) . But handle it the way you can afford to. Jail or messed up cars doesn't solve anything.

I'm not really clear on what the issue is? Dude stole your caps. The way I see it is you have two options:

1. buy new ones
2. take your caps back.

"Mean mugging" and "notes" are weak. Stand up for yourself if they are that important. If not move on.

Note on the car..." I like your valve covers. Funny I used to have some just like it before they went missing. Karmas a *****."
Place pic of his car & plate info w/note.

He knows you know, and he'll always have to wonder if you messed with his car, or will mess with it down the road.

I would not retaliate over $5 covers. Especially since you already bought replacements.
This was one of the best ones. He will alway be looking over shoulder. Funny stuff in here. Idk what I'd do but I sure do have a lot of ideas now.
Ps to the op Sorry about the shady *** theifs they will get there's. I'm sure they already have.

Back