Strange noises?

H0ndata

Arizon
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Unicorn sedan
Hello, I have a 2015 si sedan(9,500mi)
I have notices a slight squeaking coming from the driver side of the engine bay at highway speeds, seems to be louder with the A/C on but I could be mistaken.
Mechanically inclined and owning nothing but Hondas I’m familiar with almost anything on them, with that said my buddy had an 07si that had the ac pulley go out and make a similar sound, I was wondering if anyone else is hearing a slight squeak or whining sound very faint, but if you have ocd like me its louder than a bull in a china shop.
Any input will help, feel free to comment on any other noises you have noticed on your car as well .

I know and HATE how much this k24 whines with spiny noises. There's times where it sounds like I have supercharger installed and I'm only at 5800 miles stock. The whine can be consistent at highway speeds if you get your rpms up high enough. I suspect it to be the alternator as I have looked into this already my self, using a pry bar/long screw driver/ect. as a stethoscope. The heavier engine/alternator load with the a/c on could increase the noise so you may hear it more.

I've heard another 9th gen drive by the shop I work at and heard the motor whining like mine but I think some are worse than others though.

Back