Subwoofer with velcro and on Weathertech cargo liner?

npdude

Macon, Georgia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Okay so I bought a weathertech cargo trunk liner for my 2014 civic ex-l sedan from kcbarstuff. Looks like good quality. BUT. I got subwoofers installed yesterday with an amplified rockford fosgate sub and the installer put velcros on the bottom to make it stick to my carpet trunk. Now I have this, the weathertech liner. I'm wondering if I put in the weathertech liner in, can I stick on a strong velcro piece on top of the liner in the top left corner where my subs are to attach it to the velcros that's underneath my subwoofer? Has anyone done this? I just don't want my subwoofer to move around when I'm driving. Pics would help!

Okay so I bought a weathertech cargo trunk liner for my 2014 civic ex-l sedan from kcbarstuff. Looks like good quality. BUT. I got subwoofers installed yesterday with an amplified rockford fosgate sub and the installer put velcros on the bottom to make it stick to my carpet trunk. Now I have this, the weathertech liner. I'm wondering if I put in the weathertech liner in, can I stick on a strong velcro piece on top of the liner in the top left corner where my subs are to attach it to the velcros that's underneath my subwoofer? Has anyone done this? I just don't want my subwoofer to move around when I'm driving. Pics would help!
you could do that i think but i think a better option depending on which cargo liner you have i believe weather tech makes retainers for when you get groceries. those are found here i think those may work for a sub but thats just a guess ive never seen anyone use them.

Build horizontal braces that look cool to the base of the trunk, it won't move then

you could do that i think but i think a better option depending on which cargo liner you have i believe weather tech makes retainers for when you get groceries. those are found here i think those may work for a sub but thats just a guess ive never seen anyone use them.

This looks pretty cool. Not too expensive either. Has anyone tried them?

If u get the velcro to work let me know ! Not really fond of drilling into my brand new car iv owned for 2 weeks

If u get the velcro to work let me know ! Not really fond of drilling into my brand new car iv owned for 2 weeks
if you take velcro and take the hook side (the plastic side not cloth side) and staple it to the bottom of your box it works great. if you have the rubber liner the weathertech things MAY work

Back