suggestions for exhaust? (non-si)

hypedupninja

SoCal
Vehicle Model
14' Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
can't find many videos of people with non-si having exhausts. just curious if anyone has any suggestions? loud or not i don't mind. up for any suggestions really.
thanks

Yeah. I noticed there are only like 3. Tsudo, borla, and takeda.
im thinking of getting this J2 catback exhaust made for the 2012 civic R18 coupe. im really thinking hard about it before i buy it. but when and if i do. youll have to check out my build thread for a video.
s-l1600.jpg

im thinking of getting this J2 catback exhaust made for the 2012 civic R18 coupe. im really thinking hard about it before i buy it. but when and if i do. youll have to check out my build thread for a video.

sounds good. If not then ill just have to resort to getting a custom made one

so does anyone know if the Buddy Club Spec 3 actually fits on non si models? Just got off a chat with carid that says it fits all 2014 civic models....Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 10.20.13 AM.png

Yeah the exhaust exits different sides of the engine so fitment is way way different unless they are including a lot of extra parts.

Ask them for the model # or the exhaust pipe diameter. It either fits the si or the r18, not both.

Yeah the exhaust exits different sides of the engine so fitment is way way different unless they are including a lot of extra parts.

Thanks guys. Idk. They swear it fits all models. I'll ask again tomorrow in the afternoon for the part #.

Honestly, try shopping a local exhaust place and see if they can't make you a custom modular system for less than $500. Find a place that does mandrel bends and not crush bends. Buy a good resonator and muffler and have the whole thing done in 2.5" piping. Should fit very well. Pair that to the new RV6 "header."

I would get the resonator/muffler from Vibrant. They made the best sounding R18 system I've ever heard. Its discontinued but you could get the same thing with the "custom" setup and the same res/muffler.

lol. thanks guys. But it was just an option. i'll be going to a local shop soon.

Honestly, try shopping a local exhaust place and see if they can't make you a custom modular system for less than $500. Find a place that does mandrel bends and not crush bends. Buy a good resonator and muffler and have the whole thing done in 2.5" piping. Should fit very well. Pair that to the new RV6 "header."

I would get the resonator/muffler from Vibrant. They made the best sounding R18 system I've ever heard. Its discontinued but you could get the same thing with the "custom" setup and the same res/muffler.

thanks for the tip with the Rv6 btw. I like it :thumbsup:

Back