Swapping out the 2013 ex-L lower grill for the si grill

PMMcivicFB2

Canada B-Town
Vehicle Model
Touring
Body Style
Sedan
Guys I've just purchased all parts need to swap out the lower portion of the 13 bumper. It looks like my car is smiling at me. I vinyled it hoping it would change my mind. And even though it looks ten time better it's still not as aggressive as I'd like it. I love how the lower section of the si looks compared to the R18's. I've taken the bumper completely off when I vinyled everything so it should be a breeze I will take pics once done. Plus I saved a couple hundred dollars cause I don't need to buy the harness or the stalk to make the fogs work. Here's how she looks now. I'd love to hear people opinions. Good or bad.
jy8ara2u.jpg

And this is what it will look like.
amegyqet.jpg

u6ysu8e7.jpg
will I have the parts out ill black the chrome out cause I hat chrome happy theirs less of it on the si.

Got the parts in started unwrapping them and realized the left side fog garnish is missing the chrome garnish. So I have to send that part back for a replacement part. Here's some pics.
emaberan.jpg

Left fog garnish notice the chrome piece missing.
asu3apam.jpg

Right side
zenyzaqa.jpg

Here's the right side with fog light installed.
ade6atuj.jpg

Last edited:
You did a excellent job with this.
Why thank you. Just a bit of research and hands on and it's all worth it. Love looking at my car even more now. I just hope this helps or pushes other to do this. It's a lot cheaper than doing the Asian or usdm coupe bumper.

Back