Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, SC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Saw one of these bad boys rolling around town today. Almost wrecked trying to gawk at it and figure out what it was. It was in white too! :drool:

tesla-model-s-on-road.jpg

Those are amazing cars. A fully electric supercar. Instant torque :) but no engine sounds kills it for me.

I actually saw this car in a mall for rich folks here in Jersey, you have to see the suspension on this thing you'd think it belonged to a truck!!

• Staff
I would buy one if I had the cash....

Nice looking for sure. I want a prius though. I need something slower than what I have so I don't get into trouble.

Nice looking for sure. I want a prius though. I need something slower than what I have so I don't get into trouble.
The prius will put you to sleep. I've driven the one Mr's mom owned a few times.

Finnish man buys a used 2013 Tesla Model S and after 1500kms it stops working with error codes. Takes it to a repair facility and they say it needs new batteries which cost $20k+ and approval from Tesla.

So he decides to take the car home and work with a YouTuber to blow it up!!

Soooo cool!

** Fast Forward to 5 minutes **

View: https://youtu.be/7_9aVzf5fC4

Has to get approval from Tesla to do the repair? At a Tesla repair facility :confused:

I believe they just want people to buy a new one outright. I hard people say that if you lose any bolts, trim, etc, etc, they won't sell it to you. Either way, this was epic!

Back