The Story of Walter

Tenjjin

Murfreesboro, TN
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone. I though I should start a build thread to keep track of my progress with Walter (name of my car). Walter is a 2013 Si Sedan. I plan on buying a couple things suspension wise in the next couple of months and then start doing power upgrades as I can.

Current mods:
- Weathertech mats
- Trunk tray from CHH
- Blox shift knob, cover, and reservoir covers
- Led interior lights, trunk light, license plate lights, and reverse lights

Upcoming:
- Eibach Pro-Kit springs
- Progress 24mm RSB

The day I got it (back in May):
p2XNXGf.jpg

Plastidipped the front chrome. I ran it like this for about a month before I decided I didn't like it anymore.
Usi2LVi.jpg

Off roading:
JWEg7Oc.jpg

Wash and Wax:
OYXe6Pl.jpg

LR7LOwZ.jpg

Purchased blox shift knob. I got one of the ones weighted at 450. I also got a cover for it and reservoir covers:
ogCRr7j.jpg

In the car:
SGhuSVp.jpg

With the cover on:
OuFHhQ6.jpg

looking good! that shift knob looks sick but idunno for some reason the novelty wears off for me i keep going back to the stock knob the leather just feels too nice

looking good! that shift knob looks sick but idunno for some reason the novelty wears off for me i keep going back to the stock knob the leather just feels too nice

I like the stock knob, but my eclipse also had a circular leather knob, and I wanted to try something different. After removing it I found that the stock shift knob is surprisingly heavy; it isn't all that much lighter than these 450 mg ones.

Back