thinking of upgrading to '14 Si

What does everyone think of the new 2014 Si coupe? I kinda want to upgrade to it but I have mixed feelings about the new look. Can't decide if I like it or not. What does everyone think?

Have a Black 2014 Si coupe on order :cucumber:
I currently drive 2012 Si coupe but after seeing the 2014 I traded my '12 in.
You will see and read all kinds of people loving the new Civic and lots of people trashing it.
It comes down to personal preference.
The only thing that I don't love on the new Civic is the Red on the seats but I think it will grow on me. I love everything else and especially since the Canadian cars come fully loaded!

Have a Black 2014 Si coupe on order :cucumber:
I currently drive 2012 Si coupe but after seeing the 2014 I traded my '12 in.
You will see and read all kinds of people loving the new Civic and lots of people trashing it.
It comes down to personal preference.
The only thing that I don't love on the new Civic is the Red on the seats but I think it will grow on me. I love everything else and especially since the Canadian cars come fully loaded!

Lol actually my favorite part of the new Si is the red in the seats. I really like the iPhone compatibility also, no need to pay. $1500 for a navi jus $60 for the app! Btw thanks for ur input

Judging by the picture on your profile you have a habi coupe?. You will miss the higher revs on the 8thgen other wise the overall quality of the 9th is awesome and so is the k24.

Lol actually my favorite part of the new Si is the red in the seats. I really like the iPhone compatibility also, no need to pay. $1500 for a navi jus $60 for the app! Btw thanks for ur input
Wait until Apple CarPlay comes out! I've read that we will just need to visit our dealership and have them update the software once Apple releases it. That's going to be even better than HondaLink.

next year im probably trading my fg3 for a 14 si coupe. waiting for my loan to be worth less than my car and see if any si's come back on trade

Reactions: Nix
I really hope this is not true -
https://twitter.com/HondaCustSvc/status/463335277084160001

Since the functionality is there, seem like should not be an issue. Also the Civic display is all over the Apple CarPlay site -
http://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/

If not support I blame Honda and as a long time Civic owner, My last 5 vehicles have all been Civics, I would be very disappointed in Honda as this was one reason I upgraded from my '06 Civic.
I hope that's not true either @dmcdermot. Like you pointed out, most of the pictures on the Apple site are of the Civic dash. I've read that it will only be a matter of a software update to the vehicle once CarPlay is launched.

Back