tow hook

818_kevs

Vehicle Model
Lx
Body Style
coupe
Don't know if this goes Here my bad if it doesn't. I'm thinking of adding a tow hook for my coupe but I'm not sure how it will look, does anyone have one on their car? Also what do u guys think of the tow hooks?

for people who track their car ... they are literally used as tow hook points. If you'd go off the track or wreck etc, they'd hook on to the tow hook. Some people just like the look & put it on despite never going to the track

easier to get to an aftermarket one that sticks out if the person is really lowered

For certain track events you are required to have one. Usually only in the front and it must be folding type. You can see them a lot on track/race cars. They also usually have an arrow pointing to it that says "tow" so track workers know where to hook up when someone goes off or crashes. It's a lot easier and quicker for them to use that than to try and know where every stock tow point might be on a car.

Other than that, I think the rear bolt on ones are ricey. Especially in loud, abrasive, contrasting colors. But thats me and i'm old. So... if I hate it and you are much younger than me that means you are doing it right. Keep up the good work.

Back