Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys,

When connecting my phone to the audio system it seems rather quiet (Iphone 5) my '08 si used to have some serious noise if I wanted it to, but my '13 just doesnt seem to get all that loud....and then sometimes out of no where the music will get really loud. Like I have something keeping it from turning up....any suggestions? I am lost as to what settting to even mess with.

Have you checked your SVC setting in your music options? Did it flux when you drive or parked? and Does it do the same in Aux and bluetooth?

Uhm I will check it, I have it set to high in the radio settings...but honestly I dont know exactly WHAT it does...it fluxed while driving after checking a text, and usually thats when it does it...I guess it could also be somtehing to do with my phone too.

ALso, I dont know if its the same in Aux, that may just be what ill have to do is connect through Aux for a better connection

Have you checked your SVC setting in your music options? Did it flux when you drive or parked? and Does it do the same in Aux and bluetooth?

I figured it out, the iphone has a "soundcheck" option that when on it regulates the loudness of the music. once I turned it off souded so much better

I have my SVC on high also and what it does is increases the volume say when you are driving down the interstate with windows down without you having to actually increase it I think it has to do with the amount of outside noise. but that is just what I think haha plus your right about having the iphone soundcheck off, it helps!

Back