Trunk liner

Bulkybear

Anybody know how much the trunk liner for the si sedan costs. I had to cut mine up installing the stealthbox but I'm going to uninstall it. All I can find are accessories. Trunk trays etc. I'm looking for the actual molded carpet liner.

Looks like 21 is what I need. Stone grey is the only color right? How would dealership pricing compare?

Edit: my bad 16 is what I need. Right side. Didn't think about the diagram viewpoint not looking into the trunk from the back of the car lol.

the dealership pricing is listed on there.
#16 is $118.43 msrp. Most dealerships go off that pricing, but you could call around to see what their price is.

They would probably have to ship it in wouldn't they? And do dealers charge shipping costs? May be better off getting it from college hills Honda (thats a store not a dealer right?) Sorry for the snap into noob mode I just don't really know what college hills lol.

They are a honda dealership in wooster, ohio. They just sell oem honda parts/accessories at a discount from msrp. They just had a black friday free shipping thing -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/black-friday-sale-at-college-hills-honda.5978/ but they are supposedly doing some type of deal on Monday if you can wait to see what they're offering.

I doubt any dealership would have that part on hand. They'd have to order it from a warehouse and ship it to you. No way of really knowing without them chiming in though. Any time I've needed something though, they were able to get it from a warehouse in like a day.

Ok will def have to see what they do Monday then. Thx for all the info. All my questions answered in 40 minutes. Awesome job webby.

Thx for all the help and sorry to waste your time but I think I'm going to put the stealthbox back in. Took some twistes yesterday, my sub box was on the other side of the trunk and my remote wire broke. And the box was velcro'ed to the floor. So I think the JL will be a keeper because I can have a sub and it won't go anywhere.

how does the JL let you keep the sub...and it won't go anywhere? I'm not sure I understand.

Installing it you have to drill a hole in the floor of the trunk and it bolts in from there and it also bolts to the side of the trunk body on am inside panel. When I put it back in tomorrow ill take pics and post them for you to see. Want me to make a new diy thread or just post them here?

Ok I will as soon as I can. May have to watch a sick niece tomorrow so it may be next week. Stay tuned, I will get it done.

Back