Tsudo 2012 Civic DX LX EX N1 JDM Cat-Back exhaust

I ordered one and it should be here within the week, is it straightforward to put on? Ive never messed with an exhaust system before

I ordered one and it should be here within the week, is it straightforward to put on? Ive never messed with an exhaust system before

sweetness...... biggest thing to remember is there are 2 aluminum belly pans that need to be taken off... firstly the one directly under the engine(where u change the oil filter) where your cat hangs down, just unbolt the cat from the exhaust and re-use the bolts, the rest is pretty straight forward.. and be prepared to it running rather quiet at first and blowing alot of black smoke.. as it burns all the junk out the exhaust, it will clear up and will get louder.... at about 60mph+ your seats start to massage you.... goodluck and if u have anymore questions, just PM me... :ohnoes:

Sweet! Thanks man i'll be sure to post up about how it goes!

post #14, the top pic is what ur looking for bro.... those 2 bolts, and get it as high as you can, makes it sooo much easier.... and dont forget to post some pics... you gotta remember alot of the muffler is covered my my rear bumper lip kit, without it the muffler would look alot bigger... its easily got a 6"+ canister, trust me its HUGE... LOL

Just installed a Tsudo catback on my LX 2dr.... It's HUGE and it sounds HUGE!!!!! :thumbsup:
Installation was actually pretty easy: I never even looked under my car before, and it only took me 2 hours. Having a lift to use probably made it waaaay easier! I'll post pictures and a video tomorrow to show what it looks and sounds like. Thanks to Ron Flood for the advice!

Just installed a Tsudo catback on my LX 2dr.... It's HUGE and it sounds HUGE!!!!! :thumbsup:
Installation was actually pretty easy: I never even looked under my car before, and it only took me 2 hours. Having a lift to use probably made it waaaay easier! I'll post pictures and a video tomorrow to show what it looks and sounds like. Thanks to Ron Flood for the advice!

put a few miles on her and it'll get louder, get the ugly crud black smoke out of it.... i think theres all kinds of toxins in it for the first initial couple hundred miles honestly... after that it burns clean when u rev her up.... so dont be surprised if it puffing black for the first while, its totally normal... lol altho it looks embarrassing... :D

looks awesome VNPP, i think summers coming up bro, time to start saving for a tire and wheel package :) our weathers been like yours lately, been a pretty mild winter, was +8 celcius latnight, feel like thowing on the summers, but i kno as soon as i do, it'll get colder and start snowing.... :( maybe in another month.... so how you liking the tone of your baby now?

Hahaha yeah trust me, If a wheel package didnt cost so much id have one! It sounds and looks great after putting some miles on it!! It makes a real nice rumble that I don't think im gonna get tired of! I dont diesel out like i used to driving up the hill to my house in 2nd gear, so it gotta be doing a little something under the hood too!! :D

Hahaha yeah trust me, If a wheel package didnt cost so much id have one! It sounds and looks great after putting some miles on it!! It makes a real nice rumble that I don't think im gonna get tired of! I dont diesel out like i used to driving up the hill to my house in 2nd gear, so it gotta be doing a little something under the hood too!! :D

foresure!!! plus plus plus.... i still need to get my kit painted..... then hopefully I'll be done... lol i would have gotten an LX if it wasnt for the reason i really wanted a glass roof and a keyless trunk release.... but on a positive note, 1 year down, 4 left.... car payment, house morgage and child support are up around the same time, that'll save me 15k a year, oh how much more spending money will i have.... :D i remember when i first started building my house, it took all my time and money... lol now i can finally start putting money into stuff i like, plus last year i put a few K into an extreme gaming puter... ughhhhh that was expensive.... but you're alot younger than me and starting out.... just give it time..... ;)

For sure all that stuff adds up... college is definitley cutting into my spending $$$! But... it looks like we're gonna be saving quite a bit considering there's really not too much we can do performance-wise since there's no Flashpro or turbo kits or internals out for R18s yet... :(

Back