Typhoon, K-Tuned, Injen or CAI

Hey guys I just got a 2015 Si Coupe a couple weeks ago and it came with a Yonaka exhaust. I plan on getting Hondata sometime in the next week or 2 if I can find a good deal on it on black friday/cyber monday (Let me know if you know any websites with deals). After that I want to get an intake. My friend has a typhoon on his 2012 Si and he likes it. I live in Massachusetts so I'm not really trying to get a CAI.

My question is what would be the best gains for me to get with the exhaust and Hondata, a typhoon or something like injen or k tuned, AEM, etc?

Prl intake with a custom tune has basically been the only aftermarket intake showing dyno gains from vitviper (the tuner).

Isn't that now out of date with the acuty 3.5 cuve intake or did he test that one too? But it does show the stock intake doesn't need to be fool with?

I don’t know that he tested that one, but 3.5” should be good with a tune

I just ordered the K-Tuned 3.5” SRI, currently have a stock diameter straight pipe which does sound terrible but I plan on having a custom 3” with a universal vibrant muffler fabbed up then off to the dyno. Currently have a Skunk2 DP and Flashpro running a tune from EFI calibrations (EFICU on Hondata forum)

I just ordered the K-Tuned 3.5” SRI, currently have a stock diameter straight pipe which does sound terrible but I plan on having a custom 3” with a universal vibrant muffler fabbed up then off to the dyno. Currently have a Skunk2 DP and Flashpro running a tune from EFI calibrations (EFICU on Hondata forum)
Just know you’ll need a tune to get the car to run with the 3.5” intake

Just know you’ll need a tune to get the car to run with the 3.5” intake
Yes I’ve read up on it and gave EFICU the heads up that it’ll be arriving this week and he already said he’s got a map that we can start with to get it running and work on a street tune from there.

Back