Weathertech floorliners digitalfit Vs Husky weatherbeater floor liners for 2013 Honda

Justbought

Hi,

Weathertech shows digitalfit floorliners #44373-1-2 for 2013 and 2012 Honda Civic LX Sedan but after reading comments in this forum it appears this is not compatible with 2013 Honda Civic Sedan. Even Amazon mentions not a fit for 2013 Honda Civic LX sedan. I would like to know if weathertech is misleading. Are Husky weatherbeater floor liners better or as good as compared to Weathertech floor liners digital fit. Amazon shows Husky weatherbeater as compatible whereas not weathertech ones. So I am confused which one to buy. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards.

I have the WeatherTech DigitialFits and my wife has the Husky's. The WeatherTech's are a far superior product. As far as fit with the 13's, the difference is going to be in the dead pedal area as Honda went to a molded type dead pedal/footrest in the floor liner itself. Worst case scenario is their will be a bit of a gap underneath the dead pedal area.

12 and 13 civic weathertechs are the same, i have some in my car and love them, perfect fit and cover everything nicely. my part #'s i bought were 443731 and 443732 wich is the front and back sepratly. look on the weathertech website not amazon....

I have the Weathertechs from my '12 sedan in my '13 sedan and they fit fine both front and back. They are an awesome product.

Back