Where’d The Fun Colors Go? 80% Of New Cars Now Grayscale

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
New car buyers are showing very little interest in ordering vehicles with colorful paint schemes

Car-Colorts-66-1024x576.webp

I mean, you are limited to what the auto maker offers? Take honda for example -

honda crv color options (5 out of 8 are grayscale)
1717300474880.png

civic si sedan color options (3 out of 5)
1717300517287.png

honda pilot color options (5 out of 8)
1717300564100.png

accord color options (seeing a trend?)
1717300683935.png

Yup it's not the people it's the manufacturers! Also some of them charge extra for colors...

yup. Manufacturers fault. If you can get a car in colorful paint, you’re gonna have to wait for the rare color or try to find it in another municipality or other state

Check the Audi a3 color options below

Multiple blacks, gray, white and a blue. You have to opt for the s3 or rs3 to get the yellow, green, red etc.

IMG_0475.jpeg

If I recall correctly - red RS3 won’t be an option after November. Audi won’t even let you pick a bespoke color through their Executive packages that cost an extra $6000.

If this were a perfect world, my current Civic would be that nice wine color that the sedans had.

New car buyers are showing very little interest in ordering vehicles with colorful paint schemes

Car-Colorts-66-1024x576.webp

[/URL]
I have a preference for classic colors when it comes to my car, even if they are considered 'boring' by most people. Rather than labeling how others choose to express themselves, I think it's best we simply appreciate our own likes and respect that different strokes work for different folks.

Back