White or blue TE37's on white Si coupe??

Yea paint is simple, shops have scanners so even if you don't have a code it's easy to get a match. Powder is a completely different story.
Yea that's pretty true I'm doing Custom Candy Teal, it's the closest match to J's Racing Teal but for powder coat. Having to get them done with a transparent colour is the closest I can get to J's Teal.

Yea that's pretty true I'm doing Custom Candy Teal, it's the closest match to J's Racing Teal but for powder coat. Having to get them done with a transparent colour is the closest I can get to J's Teal.

I can't wait to see the candy teal...what color civic are they going on? white?

I have my TE's loaded up in my car, I should be able to get them dropped off today, if not tomorrow for sure. Going with boring solid flat black...unless he has a powder in stock that really jumps out at me :)

I thought he had white...I just dropped mine off, satin black is the official choice.

here they are while they were still clean with no decals.
96eb29ce.jpg

I know they're both terrible pics but here they are mounted & already dirty from the rain...
434ea0b1.jpg

f9d8c157.jpg

I'll get some good pics soon!

thanks guys...just needs to be a tiny bit lower now :)

So much for white or blue.

Yea next month or so I'll probably get coilovers

Anyone know of a TPMS sensor that works with volk valve stems?

I believe people were either running no tpms, or swapping out rays stems

I almsot used the rays nut that holds the stem onto the wheel with my stock stems but it looked wierd. I guess I'll get my stock stems anodized black or just paint em black, I can't deal with that annoying light and the warning that goes off. I've always run none in the past when I changed wheels but its really annoying on this car, I have to hit the exit button all the time to get rid of "check TPMS sensor", instead of just a small light on the dash.

My stock Si caps fits decent after I bent the tabs in a bunch. Not the best paint match but kinda limited with spray paint.

717724b5.jpg

Hey buddy, your TE's look really nice on your FG4! And thank buddha us Canadians didn't get TPMS on our 9th gens! :)

Back