Will these rims fit?

PainSoFamiliar

San Diego, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Hi all. My mom had a 2008 EX-L Accord. She took off the alloy rims and got aftermarket ones. The accord was eventually stolen. Now we have the alloy rims left and I'm wondering if it will fit my civic. They're 17" but i dont really know specs about rims. I was plannign to put tires on the rims and plastidipping them. If they fit, how much would tires cost?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 23
which civic model do you have now - si/non-si?

CollegeHillsHonda or Nomar06 may be able to find the wheel specs/offset on the accord wheels? I'm not having luck.

It should fit without an issue though. Most stock honda wheels tend to be in the +45 offset range...

I think they are +55 bc I read somewhere that the 19" accord HFP wheels are +55. They should fit your car, but they will be more tucked in by .3" per side.

if you were looking at your current wheels, they'd be ~ .3" inches further sunken into the fender area over your current wheels (if dar-dar's specs are correct).

So instead of the wheels being wider - being flush to the sides of your fender, they'll be inward slightly.

Oh okay that makes sense. do you think it would be worth it to put tires on or just buy other rims? I dont even know if theyll look good on my car.

I believe this is the part number for those wheels. 42700-TA0-A82

Here's the specs I found online:

Honda Accord 17 x 7.5 2008-2010 Factory OEM Wheel Full Face Painted 63934
Remarks: Universal; 55mm Offset; Made for Honda by Enkei & Hitachi
Honda MSRP: $478

Oh okay that makes sense. do you think it would be worth it to put tires on or just buy other rims? I dont even know if theyll look good on my car.
You can try mounting tires and putting them on your car. They are 7.5" wheels vs. 7" wide Si wheels.

I have no money for real rims so I figure putting 400 in for tires and mounting them on my car with plastidip would fix that haha

I think it will look good in black.

Back