Window Louvers

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I am not a big fan of these but a Co-worker of mine has an 09 Si coupe and was interested in getting some louvers for it. The reason he is loking for them is his back head rests are getting baked in the sun. I asked him why he just doest tint the windows, he said he does not like the visability at night time. So any information on this would be appreciated.

I don't know where he can get any, but I had them on my KC Mustang back in the late 70's......... The thing to look for is that the louvers are "hinged" to allow for cleaning.

are you talking about side window vents or the louvers on the whole back of the rear window?

Carwithlouvers.jpg

doorvisors.sized.jpg

because I have to say that I have never seen a civic with rear louvers

I suggest a rear window shade or reflector to put in his car when it's parked. I seriously have never seen any generation of civic with those. Those were basically a muscle car thing

I suggest a rear window shade or reflector to put in his car when it's parked. I seriously have never seen any generation of civic with those. Those were basically a muscle car thing
Thanks webby, I figured I would ask since I have seen them on early 90s civics and on a ton of crx's. The second picture that you posted, do they make these to where they are inside the weather stripping and not on the paint?

Yes i am looking for the ones in the link but 9th gen. I just don't see why I would want to add adhesive to anyyhing but glass.

Louvers only looked good on old fastbacks because those were the only cars that I saw having them. Lol.

My dad had it on his previous 83' Celica GT-S fastback and 84' GT-S coupe. Lol.

That sucks. They don't have it for the coupes.

Back