Sold Yospeed Winter Sale - Up to 25% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yospeed

9thcivic-sale.jpg

View all 9th Gen Civic Products Here

Hey all! Our Winter Sale is officially here, and this year we're going to be offering an exclusive coupon code to all 9thcivic members. Enter "webby100" on any order of $100 or more, and get $25 off your order. This coupon will work on ANY 9th gen Civic product, or any combination of 9th gen civic products - including license plate frames!

NOTICE: I know Cup Holder Covers are currently out of stock, but I'll be picking up our newest batch this week. As soon as I've picked them up, I'll be listing them back up onto our website, and you'll be able to use them with the coupon code.

Questions and comments welcome as always!

billet-license-plate-frame-machined-aluminum.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-battery-tie-down-si-and-civic-engraving.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-sedan-door-step-garnish-civic-with-silhouette.jpg

2012-up-honda-civic-sedan-door-sill-garnish-si-and-civic-engraving.jpg

2012-honda-civic-sedan-billet-front-door-sill-garnish-si.jpg

purple-anodize-yospeed-tow-hook.jpg

This is awesome. I know the sedan door guards isn't quite $100, does that still get the $25 discount? That's the part I'm looking at.

$25 off any order off $100 or more. Add a battery tie or something to push it over $100?

Will you be getting any red rear tow hooks?

We're making a new batch but they probably won't be ready until after the New Years. We'll probably have a new sale by then, though, so no worries!

I've adjusted the coupon to be $99 instead of $100, so you can get two frames, or door sills and still get the discounted price!

That is awesome customer service adjusting the coupon like that yospeed! I will definitely be checking to see what I can improve my car with from your site.

Cup Holder Covers are back in stock! The coupon code should work with these as well.

Yes, sir! Everything is in stock at the moment. Plenty of cup holder covers, a good amount of frames, and we just got a new batch of coupe and sedan door sills in. We're almost out of battery tie downs, but that'll be something to keep me busy after the New Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back