Sold '12 si coupe-skunk 2 down pipe..Injen cai (sold) and invidia q300(sold)

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Yea no sweat.. I put alot of foam protection in there.. Maybe thats why.. Yea let me know how you like it... Still got other goodies if you catch tue big too haha.. Just joking

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Yea. Definetly.. But youll have to cover shipping and handling because i kinda lost out on that last one

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Not sure how much that would be bit let me know what you think.. I think its a great deal!! But maybe we can work somethin out

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Yeah man if you could get a quote with the shipping dimensions we could work something out!

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Ok... I know they do it by dimension and weight so i gotta figure it out.. Ill ne gone until wenseday afternood bit ill try to get the info while at work tomorrow

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Im sure you read this post but the exhaust is mint except fot that little dent in collecter which you wont see and wont effect you

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Muffler tip is beautiful. I love it.. No bolts or gaskets bit you
Dont want used ones anyway

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe

Ok.. Ok.. Im done.. Hahaha.. Sorry i lobe this exhaust .. Justbtrying to show off haha.. Ill let you know

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Haha yeah it is a really nice piece, I had a Full Race on my old car but have been feeling the Q300 for the new one, I love the muffler tip on it and its quieter.

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Yea i have the full race now Nd i love it because its 3".. Invidia is 2 3/4's.. But like you said, not to loud and it sounds great

JoeJxnSi

Chicago Suburbs, IL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
yea.... thats a tough one.. after the price to do it all it might be the same to get a new one.. but im here let me know..

Think I'm gonna skip on the exhaust for now. Don't wanna go through the trouble of adding length to it and I should probably wait on it anyway.

glws though

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Think I'm gonna skip on the exhaust for now. Don't wanna go through the trouble of adding length to it and I should probably wait on it anyway.

glws though
I dont blAme you.. I dont think it would be worth it

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
My brother shpped it for me.. Once i talk to him ill get the tracking number