2014 FB6 From Miami

cb7atheart

Miami, Florida
Body Style
sedan
what color is you car.?! if you see a polished metal sedan pull up and a stranger say whats up to you. lol that will be me lol..what time do you guys show up there?!

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
no prblm bro lol and u cant miss my car prbly the only black slammed si that goes to the hangout I normally go around 945

cb7atheart

Miami, Florida
Body Style
sedan
yooooo i passed by but there was cops already there....**** sucks bro by 10 they already kicking people out....there was a big turn out tho...not bad...

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
yea I passed by also and saw that but they had a hangout in the new Fuddruckers by the walmart in kendall also on Mondays they have a hangout in the same Fuddruckers that gets packed

ScottsCivic

Copperas Cove, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Hello everyone! Name is JD from Miami, Fl. Currently am driving a 14 black civic si and am loving it.
first day

Shortly after...

I was a honduh boy 4 lyf

Also had a ms3 after the 07 si

then a treefitty

only thing I miss was rwd lol was my first ever rwd. Sold it then got an amazing deal on the 14 si.

Love this car!
All nice rides. Welcome to the forum.

JDFB6

Dam didnt notice all the posts lol plans:my bro is going supercharger so I will most likely be going either full boltons nitrous or turbo. Follow me on IG @dub.diaz
And im down for meets. Im having a BBQ at my house october 19 3057130267 is my number text if youre interested

Caestus75

I will be moving to South Florida soon. Possibly the Coral Gables area, or Ft. Lauderdale depending on the job I land. I had Fuddruckers once and it was glorious. I think I am going to keep my 14 Si until the Turbos come out and are announced. I will gladly meet in Kendall once I arrive!

Slammed _EM1

My brother started a hangout at bonsai on 157 Ave and 56st every Thursday! Seen a few 9th gens there a few weeks ago last week was pretty packed!! Lmk wanna see more of you guys out there

image.jpg