k757

CT
Killboy shots

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
So that print I bought from 129slayer SUCKS! I really liked the shot so I bought the print in 11x14 or whichever one they said they would not have to crop. Fine.

So this looks fine right? Low res proof on the website....

This is what I got today: Pictures of a picture but hopefully you can see the problem..... Its not this small I just tried to focus on the problems. It is the full shot as above.....

And very noticeable in person: It's all pixelated and jagged everywhere. WTF.

Its all over the entire photo. The body lines and panel gaps just make it painfully obvious.

Is this typical for ordering a print or is that what I get for not ordering from Killboy?
Jeez.....

Should I complain to the company or is this typical of all the photos down there?

Twitch

Levittown, NY
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Wow that does suck. I would never pay for a print like that. I've never bought one from down there but that does not look professional.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
My wife bought a picture of my car last year from US129Photos and then got it enlarged to 20"x30". I didn't have any issues with the quality from them.

I would complain to them.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I emailed 129slayer and they got back to me within the hour. Said they messed up on the processing and would mail me out a new one in the morning. We shall see what happens.

You didn't just buy the digital version and print it out yourself/at a local place?