mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Tony 's coming? SWEEEEEET! Korean BBQ for everybody!

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Chime in and claim it Tony or you're gonna have to do a shot of moonshine...

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I know I'm out of the loop and have missed a lot, but I noticed Gingersnap's name missing from the list. Is he not coming? Also, last I heard there was no way Mike would be able to attend in the NSX.

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)
Someone bring bug spray. This place is infested with Miatas. Been somewhat of a damp weekend but always enjoyable. Unfortunately, I have been called back to work and so am leaving this morning for DC, but you all have a great time (never a problem on the Dragon) and drive carefully.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Meh, he can take my guest spot. The wife has declined the invitation again.

@Tony An - Spot paid.

Do not let her decline. Grab some of the fun stuff from the hospital pharmacy and drag her along if you have to.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I know I'm out of the loop and have missed a lot, but I noticed Gingersnap's name missing from the list. Is he not coming? Also, last I heard there was no way Mike would be able to attend in the NSX.

You are referring to Robert? Robert will be down in Florida doing a biking event for MS. That's why he isn't on the list.

Someone bring bug spray. This place is infested with Miatas. Been somewhat of a damp weekend but always enjoyable. Unfortunately, I have been called back to work and so am leaving this morning for DC, but you all have a great time (never a problem on the Dragon) and drive carefully.

They don't make enough bug spray to get rid of those Miatas... :giggle:

Sucks your trip was cut short!

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2