9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Here's a pic of the Camaro douche from Saturday trying to keep up with me after he pulled off. I recall he cut lanes in front of a killboy photographers so prepare for the lulz on next week's highlights.

One of the other photographers caught the black GT-R getting sideways and ended up on the other side of the road before regaining control of the car.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Good luck. Hope things work out.
Thanks, I'm either wanting to stay in this area or go south of Virginia :D

One of the other photographers caught the black GT-R getting sideways and ended up on the other side of the road before regaining control of the car.

I think it was 129 slayer, he just about stuffed the GTR into the cliff wall. I thought those cars drove themselves?

k757

CT
Jason, please upload my exhaust vid

I'm uploading my Gravity Cavity vid to the tube now. I had no idea Jason added his thoughts to some cars in the vid.... funny

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
Got home an hour ago. Long day. I think this is it for the Legacy.

@death_roll: Jason, thanks so much for hosting. I know how much work goes into organizing and running events. I would be more than willing to greatly expand my role next year. Just say the word and it's done. I want everyone to enjoy the event and if that means taking some of the burden off, just let me know.

I'll be uploading my pics in a bit. Just relaxing right now. It's cold here and I'm missing that southern warmth already.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
What are you guys' youtube account names or links?

Jason, check out Louisville KY. It's southern enough that it's nice, warm, friendly, and easy to get around. But, it's NE enough that the slowness of "southern urgency" won't drive you crazy.

5 hours to the Dragon. 300 miles from here to Fontana. Come visit anytime if you want to check it out. The airport is damn easy to fly in and out of.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
What are you guys' youtube account names or links?

Jason, check out Louisville KY. It's southern enough that it's nice, warm, friendly, and easy to get around. But, it's NE enough that the slowness of "southern urgency" won't drive you crazy.

5 hours to the Dragon. 300 miles from here to Fontana. Come visit anytime if you want to check it out. The airport is damn easy to fly in and out of.

How's the job market? It seems like places in the south are better for the stuff I can get into.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
What kind of job are you looking for? PM me dude.

It's pretty good for most things although I can't seem to find full time for my particular position. Lol.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I can't wait to see pics from our final run on Sunday. Killboy need to hurry up. Also we had a nice group shot with @etf and Jill at killboys place.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Really busy tonight so I'll get Keith's drive by video uploaded along with the parade at the gravity cavity.

I can't wait to see pics from our final run on Sunday. Killboy need to hurry up. Also we had a nice group shot with @etf and Jill at killboys place.

Too bad I wasn't there to see that, I saw Killboy's Saturday stuff is up now.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
I think the non killboy.com photographers did not like my car having a killboy.com sticker. I believe they did not post up my pics from Friday runs.

I have to double check to be sure....