9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
If they have the wrong name/title please let me know... I can't remember what day was what.. I looked at the itinerary lol

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I ended up driving around 2,500 miles (calculated it via Fuelly). I thought I drove more than that but guess not. :/

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
I think some you ;) could use a couple extra days when you do this trip. I know it's tough but it takes the bite of exhaustion out of it. Really worth it.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Morning run, meet at deathroll cabin, breakfast, plan the day, those who want to come be ready in a hour, driving, dinner, watch Jeff get drunk on shine....lol
Yeah... Moonshine needs to be drank Friday and not Saturday.. Leaving the next day (Sunday) isn't fun after night of moonshine. :giggle:
:hiding:

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Nice video, would have cooler with the idiots on the motorcycles

I think that was the same douchefriggins that messed up our giant cruise the last time Cookstar ran the meet. Cook was first in line, I was second, and he purposely held us up for over 45 minutes or more. When Cook turned on to another road, I sat there for about 40 seconds trying to decide whether to chase him down and cut off his thumbs. In the end I figured that would forever lead me down the road of the Dark Side, so I just turned left and caught up to Cook.