AlienPrime is here to stay!

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
So nobody is rolling with Linux?

Once upon a time. Use it a lot for my last job. Work with former MS guys now, so it's all Windows.

Scione

Mount Olympus
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Conversion
I don't use computer anymore after I bought my Ipad 4. But when I have to do real work, I use Asus laptop with Ubuntu Studio.

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I don't use computer anymore after I bought my Ipad 4. But when I have to do real work, I use Asus laptop with Ubuntu Studio.

I have avoided the plunge into the tablet realm. I get in enough trouble with my girlfriend when I'm with her and browsing around on my iPhone. She hasn't moved to a smartphone yet. So...

bad fishy

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
Man, we love our ipad 4. I used to think tablets were a waste due to their limitations, but soon realized I do all of my work at work and just played around at home. It does everything I need, except print. I'll get a compatible printer one of these days. I do also have an iPhone 5 and a MacBook Air. My wife loves her some apple too and hasn't been into technology until we made the gradual conversion from PC to Mac.

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Man, we love our ipad 4. I used to think tablets were a waste due to their limitations, but soon realized I do all of my work at work and just played around at home. It does everything I need, except print. I'll get a compatible printer one of these days. I do also have an iPhone 5 and a MacBook Air. My wife loves her some apple too and hasn't been into technology until we made the gradual conversion from PC to Mac.

All you need is the router. I have a network printer that I stuck a wireless receiver on, get the right router like most of the Netgear ones and you can AirPrint. I have an old laser printer with networking on it, hooked it up that way and print from my iPhone when I want to.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I have avoided the plunge into the tablet realm. I get in enough trouble with my girlfriend when I'm with her and browsing around on my iPhone. She hasn't moved to a smartphone yet. So...

It was the same thing around here too until she got her own iPad. We were set after that.

skyfox23

Exactly why Apple is so appealing, very intuitive and user friendly. Has all the bells and whistles with less complications than Microsoft! At least for me anyways.

skyfox23

Curious to see how deep the rabbit hole goes with this thread. Pretty cool that there's all these side convo's going on. Wonder how long we can stretch it? Just glad AP has found a new home, and that he enjoys his new digs and the friendly people here, pretty cool indeed.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I do have a Macbook. :/ Hence, "first issue ever". I've had this for months never any problems. I love my Mac. Jus need an iphone again 2 b complete.

Should have bought a Windows PC! :)

HP Laptop - Windows 7 64-bit
Custom Built Desktop - Windows 7 64-bit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Phone - Android 4.2 with AOKP ROM
HP Touchpad - Android 4.1 with CM9 ROM

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Have an iPad and a Macbook Air.....hate Ipad when I compare it to Macbook Air. I love how I can finger flip and "swoosh" rapidly through web pages on the MacBook...have to push a small 'back" button on the IPad.... I mean how obsolete is that? :pat:

bad fishy

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
Have an iPad and a Macbook Air.....hate Ipad when I compare it to Macbook Air. I love how I can flip through web pages on the MacBook...have to push a small 'back" button on the IPad.... I mean how obsolete is that? :pat:

That browsing layout is soo flawed. I constantly close the tab I'm looking at because the "x" is right under the back button. Horrible layout...