AlienPrime is here to stay!

Skrub

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
They might ban you on the other site?
Nah, I guess it can't hurt... there is nothing that says I can't have an account here too... but I actually had this account first anyway... It just feels weird going from being a mod over there to coming over here and feeling like a newborn all over again hahah

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Welcome to this site. I'm sure you can see VS like to hide the truth from the public(their members) and only care about making money. If you call them out on it, they ban you. (ask me how I know) Same goes with their thieving vendors.

Any pics of your ride?

Robert.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Welcome to this site. I'm sure you can see VS like to hide the truth from the public(their members) and only care about making money. If you call them out on it, they ban you. (ask me how I know) Same goes with their thieving vendors.

Any pics of your ride?

Robert.
Unfortunately (and extremely fortunately) similar has happened with a good majority of us here. Another good reason why we all stick together here and get along beautifully.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
It's possible. I'm not going to disclose who I am either.

I still carry a ban stick over there if you want me to wield it around for you.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe

Any pics of your ride?

Robert.

And, yes. It's unfortunate.

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Nah, I guess it can't hurt... there is nothing that says I can't have an account here too... but I actually had this account first anyway... It just feels weird going from being a mod over there to coming over here and feeling like a newborn all over again hahah
Skrub! I love you man!!

2719 posts! But it's ok! That was your first ever display picture! omgg! used to mix you and foo up because foo had a black window with a red logo hahahaha!

GLAD TO SEE YA HERE :D

Skrub

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
They're just kidding, it just means they know me lol

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Lol pretty hard not to i guess... it's funny, was working i walked out of the office came back in and the same thread was stopp at the top of newest threads... we're still missing some people! like 7000ish people :)