Anyone here a beer advocate?

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Sometimes you have to drink the cheap stuff. Anytime I go out to a bar my selection is severely hampered. I had to drink Summer Shandy, Budweiser, and Apple Orchard (not even beer lol) the other night I went out.

The Dos Equis in the brown bottle isn't bad. I drink it whenever I go to Mexican restaurants.

If I'm going to the grocery store to buy beer I normally at least get Sam Adams, which you can never go wrong with.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I'm not a lager guy, so I don't typically drink Boston Lager, but it's not bad for a lager. I do enjoy Octoberfest when it comes around.

Summer Ale is alright. I usually drink Latitude 48 IPA or Whitewater IPA.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
According to my untapped I've had 10 different beers since Saturday night.... :hiding:

What to drink tonight.... that is the question :beer:

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I'm entertaining one of these right now. Not great. The regular Keith's IPA is good. This one, not so much.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1371688004.790259.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1371688004.790259.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 11

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I'm entertaining one of these right now. Not great. The regular Keith's IPA is good. This one, not so much.
I like Keith's too and Moosehead...another fine Eastern Canada beer. Moosehead is a skunky beer, but I like skunky beers. Ex . Becks, Kronenbourg etc.
Did you finish all the beers I brought you Andre?

Last edited:

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
America's oldest brewery.

http://www.yuengling.com/

Less than an hour away from me. It's my local all purpose lager. Works well at washing down Buffalo wings.

:bleh: :giggle:

PA people love them some Yuengling. It's pretty big around here. I personally can't drink the stuff anymore. If I absolutely have to drink a traditional lager I'll go with a Boston Lager :hiding: