Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
My friend Danny went to hyperfest and drove his CT-e SC'ed civic si on the road course. This had made me choose the cte kit for sure now. It also has all the supporting mods like my 8thgen did and his is merc racing stage 2 aftercooler. Just thought you guys would like to see and hear what the cte blower sounds like ported and aftercooler with a 3in bp

View: http://youtu.be/1C2kSf096LU

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe

GSquared

Boca Raton, Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Last edited:

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2

JAYBLS

From what I understand, BBG will need to be external to the ECU because there is no hardware which can be used for it like there is in the 8th gen ECU. That may take a while. Your right foot will serve as BBG until then.

Six_speed_demon

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
According to this: http://www.hondata.com/4barmap.html they are not. It's the 06-09 S2000, R18, 2012+ SI, 2013+ ILX, 09-10 TSX and CRZ one. Light blue it looks like.

Also very interesting for you Six_speed_demon possible purchase? :P

Well looks like they are different.

Oh man if I had a 9th I'd be all over this too!

Lol :giggle:

Ahh yeah those are definitely different

I'm really thinking about it. But I just spent 1700 on suspension stuff and another 1500 on rim and tire 3200ish on stuff I think I need to hold off a little.

From what I understand, BBG will need to be external to the ECU because there is no hardware which can be used for it like there is in the 8th gen ECU. That may take a while. Your right foot will serve as BBG until then.

Yea the right foot can BBG to a certain point 350whp is a lot of power to come thru the front the wheels. Was having a hard time in my 8thgen with 380whp in 3rd gear. Lol

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Well looks like they are different.

I'm really thinking about it. But I just spent 1700 on suspension stuff and another 1500 on rim and tire 3200ish on stuff I think I need to hold off a little.

Sell the wheels and tires. The SC is quite the deal.

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
My friend Danny went to hyperfest and drove his CT-e SC'ed civic si on the road course. This had made me choose the cte kit for sure now. It also has all the supporting mods like my 8thgen did and his is merc racing stage 2 aftercooler. Just thought you guys would like to see and hear what the cte blower sounds like ported and aftercooler with a 3in bp

View: http://youtu.be/1C2kSf096LU
Just watched this. That looks like a blast! I'd love to do that.

Six_speed_demon

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Sell the wheels and tires. The SC is quite the deal.

You know I thought about it! Really I did!

Just watched this. That looks like a blast! I'd love to do that.

I know this is my plan on my FB6 I believe. That's why I think the SC would be great honestly you see how he was keeping up and passing lots of those cars and some of them were EVO's vettes etc!

This is why I spent so much money on my suspension setup and went with the best coilover money could buy! Redshift FTMFW!

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
There he is!

Nevtec

Lincoln, Nebraska
Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
FG2
My 8th posts are non existent since tapatalk stopped working, that other app is garbage so ill stick to forums supported by tapatalk :P