Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

ErckleSi

Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Umm a little I was lucky to have to my Ryan and Steve and Matt there to help
Hmm that might not be chance I wanna take.. I was just checking out ur 8th gen and from what I seen from the dyno vids and the parts list (a lot of things!) And u saying u ran down a zl1 camaro got me really interested in the s/c build and getting it ported and venom cooled with a rebuild kit and maybe I could make around 370 hp on 94 pump gas

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Hmm that might not be chance I wanna take.. I was just checking out ur 8th gen and from what I seen from the dyno vids and the parts list (a lot of things!) And u saying u ran down a zl1 camaro got me really interested in the s/c build and getting it ported and venom cooled with a rebuild kit and maybe I could make around 370 hp on 94 pump gas

Well my 8thgen I was spinning the blower faster than my 9thgen but my 8thgen had a lot of mods for cooling which helped a lot! The ZL1 I raced with my 8thgen was shocked. I ran another one with my 9thgen at the track and held him until about the 1000 ft mark then he came around me

Anything is possible just have to do work, research, and be willing to do what it takes like I did even tho ppl tell you it can't be done!

ErckleSi

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well my 8thgen I was spinning the blower faster than my 9thgen but my 8thgen had a lot of mods for cooling which helped a lot! The ZL1 I raced with my 8thgen was shocked. I ran another one with my 9thgen at the track and held him until about the 1000 ft mark then he came around me

Anything is possible just have to do work, research, and be willing to do what it takes like I did even tho ppl tell you it can't be done!
That's awsome dude now I wanna go with the s/c just so I can do a setup kinda like urs but not as intence (yet) lol

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
That's awsome dude now I wanna go with the s/c just so I can do a setup kinda like urs but not as intence (yet) lol

You have to remember one thing tho. I had BBG which I was controlling boosting. With the 9thgen that's not supported so it would make managing the power a lot harder for sure. But I'll tell you a blower setup done right will shock a lot of ppl but a probably size turbo will spool instantly fast specially on our cars

ErckleSi

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You have to remember one thing tho. I had BBG which I was controlling boosting. With the 9thgen that's not supported so it would make managing the power a lot harder for sure. But I'll tell you a blower setup done right will shock a lot of ppl but a probably size turbo will spool instantly fast specially on our cars
Hmm maybe ill do the s/c build and if I get sick of it ill rip it off and go turbo. Didn't you run a newer camaro ss with ur s/c'd 9th gen and beet him but lost cause u broke out?

ErckleSi

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah! I did. That's on my YouTube channel! He was pissed haha for sure also beat a newer bmw M3 that night as well
Haha right on I keep buggin my buddy he's got the camaro ss and I tell him that after the winter he better be prepaird to see my taillights lol the s/c keeps gettin better and better. Was the ss you run a manual?