Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

T21

IMG_20141012_183842.jpg 123456.jpg
Also this went down tonight. Have a great day hahah

looks good! :)

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Well my car hit the dyno at innovative MotorWorks yesterday! Derek is the man!

Also some work was done as well

Hasport motor mounts 88a stiffness
AFR gauge
Turbo blanket
Iat sensor
Retune

Im completely happy with the outcome!

As you can see the car made an amazing 428whp 336wtq at 7400 with zero knock count and on 11.5 psi! I can officially say that Betty white is finally completed in the power department! I have not drove the car yet it's still in pa at IMW Saturday you guys will get videos and more pic!

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Winters comming soon a my build will begine then! Haha I'm gonna have to studdy the hell out of the turbo kit. And also iv bever road in a turbo car befor

Well it's a seriously difference between a stock civic vs all motor ( bolt on ) vs supercharged. It's a completely different animal. You have learn your car and trust your car. Because I have some bad experiences with my civic and the devil known as Torque steer!

ErckleSi

Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well it's a seriously difference between a stock civic vs all motor ( bolt on ) vs supercharged. It's a completely different animal. You have learn your car and trust your car. Because I have some bad experiences with my civic and the devil known as Torque steer!
I bet there's a bunch of torqu steer! How did the s/c do for tq steer