Bushing

Si23

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys know where I can get this besides online. It's a bushing which I don't know what's it called. It's for the rear coilover and it's where the coilover sits. I believe it's to make it quiet. Does anyone know where I can get it? .

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Looks like a spring isolator. Contact megan directly. They don't seem to list any replacement parts on their website at all. Is it an upper or lower? If its the lower you could probably run an OEM isolator while you wait to hear from Megan.

You will most likely have to get the part online unless you have a local speed shop that stocks megan parts.

EDIT: Megan says you have to contact their sales department to order small replacement parts. They list the isolators as being between $5-20 depending on the model you have.

Si23

Looks like a spring isolator. Contact megan directly. They don't seem to list any replacement parts on their website at all. Is it an upper or lower? If its the lower you could probably run an OEM isolator while you wait to hear from Megan.

You will most likely have to get the part online unless you have a local speed shop that stocks megan parts.

EDIT: Megan says you have to contact their sales department to order small replacement parts. They list the isolators as being between $5-20 depending on the model you have.
Alright thanks! That helped out a lot

dpetro1

Catonsville, MD
if Megan doesn't offer it separately, im pretty sure you can just modify the OEM piece to make it work. my TEIN coilovers just used modified OEM pieces. they are pretty cheap

Part# 3/4 upper and 5/6 Lower

rear shock.jpg

Si23

if Megan doesn't offer it separately, im pretty sure you can just modify the OEM piece to make it work. my TEIN coilovers just used modified OEM pieces. they are pretty cheap

Part# 3/4 upper and 5/6 Lower

View attachment 51342
I had to contact Megan for the piece because they do not offer them online. They're $5 depending on what year and model.