Cr kiwamis 18 by 8.5 38 offset

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
OP... Aren't you in NY? You have Rav Spec wheel dealer located Upstate NY, you can probably head down there and see what wheels they have and pick your favorite. They have Works, Rays, Enkeis anything...

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
OP... Aren't you in NY? You have Rav Spec wheel dealer located Upstate NY, you can probably head down there and see what wheels they have and pick your favorite. They have Works, Rays, Enkeis anything...
Im actually talking to rav spec in long island..

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Looks like i have to make the decision next week.. So what does every one think.. Seems like the only way for me to get a nice concave style is to go with 17's.. With out a fender roll... It just seems like 17 is just a little too small.. But i may have to settle.. Its either a little small but concave or perfect size but no concave.. Ive seen some 17's that dont look bad though

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
What makes you say that 17" wheel will be too small? What tires you plan on getting?

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Sorry I didnt reply until now man...ha they are Work Emotion CAI's...I can get you specs actually hold on

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
What makes you say that 17" wheel will be too small? What tires you plan on getting?
Dont really know what tires yet.. I just think my stock 17 looks small.. 18's would make the car look better in my opinion. Fill in in better

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
but then i saw this

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
^^ Black TE's..... 17" will be few pounds lighter and you can have higher profile tire. Most concave wheels start with 8.5 or 9" width and low offset. You should consider having your fenders rolled. I can see FMIC in your avatar so I assume your car makes at least 300WHP... If I were you I would get at least 235/45 tires.

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Yea your right.. Performance before looks.. And i still think it will look good if its 17's