Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
no they're never home, work weekends, and go to bed early to get up for work, so i nearly have the house to myself, plus its a nice house, Natey knows already, Ken and Nathan will see on Wednesday.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
no they're never home, work weekends, and go to bed early to get up for work, so i nearly have the house to myself, plus its a nice house, Natey knows already, Ken and Nathan will see on Wednesday.

I know the area where you are at, it is a nice place...

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
:hiding: I know this is ghetto as all get out, but does anybody with a cabin have any available floor space? There's a free set of Hear-O's ear plugs in it for you, as well as a set for any cabin-mates you may have. :hiding: :iough:

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
:hiding: I know this is ghetto as all get out, but does anybody with a cabin have any available floor space? There's a free set of Hear-O's ear plugs in it for you, as well as a set for any cabin-mates you may have. :hiding: :iough:

greg porter might crash on my floor on Fri night...
But u r welcome to stay other part of the floor!
If Greg is ok...

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

If Greg is ok...

I don't care. I'm just glad to have someones floor to crash on :cucumber:

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Tony isn't in a cabin

You're right about that Sweet Gympers...he's Korean BBQ! :drooling::yum::drooling::spazface:

...and for old times sake

If Greg is ok...

Did you get a cabin or a room in the lodge? I don't want to overload the space situation.
I don't care. I'm just glad to have someones floor to crash on :cucumber:

I'm stoked you decided to come. I'm sure your "girlfriend" in Fl is fine with it. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.