Exhaust systems??

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
DO NOT run the downpipe without being tuned. It runs like garbage.

Yeah I've heard about that. That's why I only bought the exhaust for now. I will get the donwpipe together with FP and then contact Vit about the tune.

budurka29

I have used it quite a bit and wasn't overly impressed with the the HP and torque readings/estimates. Either way, you are not seeing anything other than a few HP at most...if at all. Especially with a 3.5" CAI and proper tune. The ECU in this car will compensate for every intake/exhaust mod you do to take it back within factory parameters.

Well i learned something new. I knew the intake would get remapped from the ecu without a fp but i get 5mpg better ? Haha anyways did u use a obd2 scanner? I mean if its connected to ur ecu its gatta be some what accurate i would think? Or am i wrong? Im kinda a noob (obviously) about all this so im still learning . Im sorry if i falsified gains i thought it would be nice for any number but yea thanks for the info :) its still nice to see temps and 0-60 1/4 times

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Well i learned something new. I knew the intake would get remapped from the ecu without a fp but i get 5mpg better ? Haha anyways did u use a obd2 scanner? I mean if its connected to ur ecu its gatta be some what accurate i would think? Or am i wrong? Im kinda a noob (obviously) about all this so im still learning . Im sorry if i falsified gains i thought it would be nice for any number but yea thanks for the info :) its still nice to see temps and 0-60 1/4 times
Yesy, I use an OBD Bluetooth adapter. It comes down to how well the software is written to extrapolate/interpret the data. You are trying to use a cheap and fairly new app versus a product with a long, proven, and well-respected history.

budurka29

Yesy, I use an OBD Bluetooth adapter. It comes down to how well the software is written to extrapolate/interpret the data. You are trying to use a cheap and fairly new app versus a product with a long, proven, and well-respected history.

I wasnt trying to use it against it . I just used it until i can save up for a fp.