Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Apart from that no issues, no rattle?

The exhaust hit the springs occasionally before, but a little adjustment (bending) of the hanger took care of that. After that, only extremely spirited driving (i.e. at The Dragon) would cause the exhaust to bounce off the spring a bit in hard right turns on an angle.

Tim Abadie

Jupiter, FL
Vehicle Model
FB6
The exhaust hit the springs occasionally before, but a little adjustment (bending) of the hanger took care of that. After that, only extremely spirited driving (i.e. at The Dragon) would cause the exhaust to bounce off the spring a bit in hard right turns on an angle.
Much appreciated. I think I will go for it.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe

Did u just bend the hangers with pliers?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Did u just bend the hangers with pliers?
Which one?

The one on the car I just grabbed and pulled on...with the help of some body wait.

Prior to that, I had bent the one on the exhaust itself with a small sledge(drilling hammer)...I had originally bent it to fat due to an ill-perceived alignment issue. I had to bend it back in place a bit...that required some heat along with the small sledge.