Fri. Drive - N. GA Twisty Extravaganza

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I hope we can all leave by 8 like etf wants to, last year it was waaaay too late, sleeping in is great, but this is something I don't want to miss. So I think it's 8AM and we out, small meetup at my cabin and then off to the wildwood grill for final staging.

K04GTI

I hope we can all leave by 8 like etf wants to, last year it was waaaay too late, sleeping in is great, but this is something I don't want to miss. So I think it's 8AM and we out, small meetup at my cabin and then off to the wildwood grill for final staging.

Yeah lol, every other year I decided it wasn't worth waking up early (because I hate it), but this year I plan on coming.

Bruce Bartlow

Late apex everything
Sacramento, CA
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Coupe
Jeez I'm confused about tires now... all I read is how great these $800/1000/1200 sets of Michelin PSS and Dunlop Star Spec tires are but, now you fast guys are telling me you run cheap-*** tires and still corner like crazy? Hahahah... I'm calling witchcraft & black magic!

I paid 165 each for my PSS or just over $700 out the door at Costco. The size was the slightly larger than stock 225/45/17's instead of 215/50/17's. That's for the 2012 SI coupe. I can personally vouch for the PSS... but will have a LOT more to say about them after TOTD this week. Also heard great great things about the new Mich A3. It's the All - Season version of the PSS, and comes with a 45,000 warranty instead of just 30,000 miles. Kind of wish I had heard about the A3's before I bought the PSS.

After all, we don't drive the Tail everyday. And the A3 is actually supposed to be better than the PSS in some aspects. Go figure.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I picked up some radios for this today. Got some MIDLANDS that say they have 22 channels and 14 extra channels. Which I hope means subchannels. 121 privacy codes... whatever that means.....

Midland LXT600VP3

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I picked up some radios for this today. Got some MIDLANDS that say they have 22 channels and 14 extra channels. Which I hope means subchannels. 121 privacy codes... whatever that means.....

Midland LXT600VP3

I might need to get new batteries for mine.