full race downpipe..

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
This weekend actually...and then I will most likely make a build thread for it as well. :dancing:@CivicSiFtw

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Along with my coils, camber kit, spacers, intake, and tune by vit :rockwoot::pinkdomokundance::pianodance:

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Uhm have not started, but heard nothing but good things from other customers I know....Ill letcha know around monday how it goes

hows the tuning with vit going. im on the edge about it

CivicSiFtw

Concord, NH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
It is worth it , completely different car after but in a good way. Took almost 2 months of datalogging at 1 cal/datalog a night.
simply because it's an etune? what would be the difference if i was to go to a local tuner and get it done on a dyno??

obviously no offense to vit and nothing whatsoever agains him, im just looking at options

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
simply because it's an etune? what would be the difference if i was to go to a local tuner and get it done on a dyno??

obviously no offense to vit and nothing whatsoever agains him, im just looking at options

The way Vit does it, I find that he doesn't stop until you happy (I will begin my tuning next week) but also the other biggest thing is that he is nowhere near what your gonna pay to be tuned at a shop....and I can't find one guy that isnt happy with his work. So there is also a trust factor involved. But weighing all options is always good for sure.

W3R0

WA
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
It is worth it , completely different car after but in a good way. Took almost 2 months of datalogging at 1 cal/datalog a night.
Damn, I'm only doing about 2-3 cals-dataloggings per week. I'm guessing I'll be datalogging all summer long :( and I'll probably be busy/gone most summer. I should just make the drive down to Eugene and get it over with. :vtec:

CivicSiFtw

Concord, NH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
The way Vit does it, I find that he doesn't stop until you happy (I will begin my tuning next week) but also the other biggest thing is that he is nowhere near what your gonna pay to be tuned at a shop....and I can't find one guy that isnt happy with his work. So there is also a trust factor involved. But weighing all options is always good for sure.
Damn, I'm only doing about 2-3 cals-dataloggings per week. I'm guessing I'll be datalogging all summer long :( and I'll probably be busy/gone most summer. I should just make the drive down to Eugene and get it over with. :vtec:

does sound like a long time but with good results. hmm im torn