LEGO Games

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
So how many of you have or play any of the LEGO video games?

I've completed LEGO Harry Potter year 1-4 and 5-7 (xbox 360) to 100% completion and full gamerscore points

I have LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga and LEGO Star Wars The Original Trilogy (xbox 360) not completed

I also have LEGO Indiana Jones The Original Adventures(xbox 360) ...hated it..didn't go past the 2nd level before I wanted to throw it out the window

I really want to get LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for the xbox 360...I tried the demo and loved it

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I have played and completed both Lego Batman games.

First one on PS3. I was just short of 100% because of some odd glitch in the final bonus level where you go into the computer (I think, its been a few years).

Second one on Wii. I just have the final level to complete on the one too in order to get 100%. I keep coming just short of the million studs...

I have also played the first Lego Star Wars and completed it, but never tried to reach 100% on it.

• Staff

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Awesome! I found the LEGO Harry Potter ones pretty easy..especially once you found the special Red owl boxes or whatever and turned them in to buy prizes that ca help in the game....so getting to "wizard status" was extremely easy after a while as it's multiply all of the coin multipliers until you had like x3645 each coin's value...and then the stud magnet that would attract them to you..so as soon as you started a level...before moving you'd typically have "Wizard status" :rotfl:
It wasn't a cheat..i never used cheats..just what was supplied in the game :)

TattooedJp75

Princeton, NC
Vehicle Model
12' Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
My wife and I play those.....well used to....so much we got burned out on them. We have star wars complete saga (completed together), indiana jones, batman, pirates otc,both lego harry potter's, and never finished star wars clone wars..... We got burned out lol.

• Staff

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I'm going to get pirates for my birthday, I think. The demo seemed like so much fun.

I don't have clone wars. I haven't had time to play any of them recently with us needing to get this place ready to move, etc

• Staff

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B98HF1O

Who is excited?

I AM!!!!!

VNPP

Rolla, MO
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
FG3 Coupe
Me and my little bro played through the episode 1-3 star wars game on PS2 this summer, they're really fun! Its not a game with little lego people, but I had a LEGO Bionicle game for PS2 that was just awesome, but i lost it when we moved a few years ago when i was 12 :(

TattooedJp75

Princeton, NC
Vehicle Model
12' Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Think I'm gonna ride the next couple of months out and try to get an xbox1 for my family for Christmas....
It sucks that it will not be backwards compatible with our 360 games :cornmad:

TattooedJp75

Princeton, NC
Vehicle Model
12' Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah, i'ts pretty messed up, your entire collection will be obsolete unless you keep 2 consoles.....so I will wait and get my future lego games for xbox1