Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
How much of a drop are the ksports?

They are the Kontrol Pro coilovers, we went roughly 2' give or take a little. I am gonna drop another 1/4' in the front and raise about 1/8' in the back for stance puposes. Also I am running the SPC camber kit and progess rear sway.

Yannier Quinones

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
They are the Kontrol Pro coilovers, we went roughly 2' give or take a little. I am gonna drop another 1/4' in the front and raise about 1/8' in the back for stance puposes. Also I am running the SPC camber kit and progess rear sway.

Oh sweet, I'm on sportline springs post 745 in the last page I believe and I can't find a set of decent wheels I like, so I'm thinking on purchasing some spacers. Do you rub? and how tucked does the back look? can you get a better picture?

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Oh sweet, I'm on sportline springs post 745 in the last page I believe and I can't find a set of decent wheels I like, so I'm thinking on purchasing some spacers. Do you rub? and how tucked does the back look? can you get a better picture?

Yeah man I can send some side shot pictures of how it looks, and no rubbing issues whatsoever. The back has corrected camber now so heres a pic of it with the camber corrected and everything flush. I really like it now, and I took the damn plasti-dip

IMAG0183.jpg

Yannier Quinones

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yeah man I can send some side shot pictures of how it looks, and no rubbing issues whatsoever. The back has corrected camber now so heres a pic of it with the camber corrected and everything flush. I really like it now, and I took the damn plasti-dip

View attachment 38698

That looks awesome man, thanks for the pic for reference I have been looking with out finding anything! It looks good, I love that flush look!

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
That looks awesome man, thanks for the pic for reference I have been looking with out finding anything! It looks good, I love that flush look!

Thanks! I love the look, and am happy with it to the point I think I am done for now. I appreciate the love though!

Yannier Quinones

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks! I love the look, and am happy with it to the point I think I am done for now. I appreciate the love though!

Yeah man no problem, that's the look I'm going for, just ordered the spacers! lol I'm welding up a custom exhaust and then I'll be done for awhile until I decide to buy new wheels and Flash Pro!

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Nice! Wheels are next for me, just cannot decide for sure what I want yet

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe

Word3k

manchester, nh
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Me too, all my past hondas except my prelude and the rsx have all been red. I think orange is becoming my new red. The red just didn't go well with the new look, which surprised me. I just need to get rid of the chrome and cut the grill out.