megans ez street help,

maark808

So my coilovers just came in and I was wondering if anyone installed it without camber bolts in the front ?

maark808

Any reason you decided to forgo the camber bolts? They are relatively inexpensive.
I want it installed asap, and ima get the camber bolts later on. You think its a good idea? having negative camber in the front

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I want it installed asap, and ima get the camber bolts later on. You think its a good idea? having negative camber in the front

It would be easier to install them at the same time. The negative camber shouldn't be much of a problem in the short term depending on the drop.

Phillip Lambrecht

Fort Irwin,CA
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
You do not need camber bolts for the front! You only need them if you want negative camber in the front to help clear an agressive wheel size/offset.

maark808

You do not need camber bolts for the front! You only need them if you want negative camber in the front to help clear an agressive wheel size/offset.
I think its gonna go negative thats why bro when I lower it, I just wanna correct it

maark808

I would rather be patient and spend $100 now than have to possibly spend hundreds replacing tires or, at the very least, a having to pay for a few alignments.
I already bought buddy club camber kit for $100, it's coming in the mail soon.

gotmail

Central KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
does megans ez street come with everythjng u need in the box to install em? or do i need to reuse some of the stock oem parts like the bushings

FG4 Pjay

Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
i thought they would have the pillow balls on top to adjust the camber?

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Be careful with the EZ streets, I have heard of some people having less than good experiences with them.