Mikex18's Rally Red FK7

Mikex18

Quebec.. yes we speak english in quebec
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
So i got the car friday, and on friday night i got all the dome light, map light, back ups and plate lights coverted to LEDs

Did a muffler delete on monday here are the pics

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
looks good mike!

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Did you put limo tint? Looks badasss.
I've never seen the broken K symbol before. I wouldn't even have known that was a Kia if I saw it. Kind of looks like Lexus.
Really nice custom mod in the engine bay for the intake.
I like the asss end of your car a lot. The interior doesn't look as impressive as the Si. What do you miss about your Si? What do you prefer in the new one?

Mikex18

Quebec.. yes we speak english in quebec
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Did you put limo tint? Looks badasss.
I've never seen the broken K symbol before. I wouldn't even have known that was a Kia if I saw it. Kind of looks like Lexus.
Really nice custom mod in the engine bay for the intake.
I like the asss end of your car a lot. The interior doesn't look as impressive as the Si. What do you miss about your Si? What do you prefer in the new one?

Yeah man limo in the back and 20% int front!!

The interior is alot simplier in the Forte...but has better quality, the plastic used on the dash and door trims look better than in my Si, and has alot more equipement!!

Until now i love it, i love the way it drives and the way the power is delivered! One thing i miss about the Si is the "racecar" feel it had, the look with all the mods was also really nice

But when ill be done with this one, it will looj crazy as well