Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just told that we are to work remotely in Puget Sound. Avoid going into the office at all costs.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@FooBird stay safe up there buddy. With it hitting Raleigh, im nervous about how long it will take to reach the Fayetteville area with all these Soldiers down here traveling all over on the weekends to party and stuff...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Thank You everyone for the Birthday wishes. I had a great day. I have a ton of leftover Chinese food for today's lunch from all of the festivities.
I got a bunch of free candy from the Student Center on campus, so Friday is already extra hype :brock:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
im Always hyped on free candy

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just got notification that we are expected to work from home until otherwise directed. Sounds like no commutes for a while thanks to COVID-19 scare.

Whole of the greater Seattle region is shutting down.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
This **** is ridiculous. The store I work at is up 40% for the week. Paper towels, toilet paper, water, sanitizer. I just filled up my back room with 42 pallets of product. Thats 2 truck loads. That’s how many pallets we get in a week. We crushed thanksgiving week and Christmas as well. I am so over this week.As I’m sitting in the parking lot ready to leave my boss just told me they dropped another semi full of water. Glad I’m off weekends. I hate people.

FooBird

Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yeah. Guess I’m gonna have some extra time on my hands and my puppy is going to love me being home all day every day.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Awe.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
:( I'm sorry about that, Ron. I'm hoping people calm down eventually.

Yeah. Guess I’m gonna have some extra time on my hands and my puppy is going to love me being home all day every day.

They're starting to let people work from home here, too. They let y'all off indefinitely with work from home status? Dang!

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Sounds pretty serious up there @FooBird, but at the same time im glad to hear your employer is taking precautionary measures to curb infection at the workplace. Business as usual at the ASP. It's been busy, which I'm glad for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Found out today I have the Flu and our 1/4 mile dragstrip opens tomorrow for the 1st time this year :oops:.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Ah shitty man. Get well soon. I had it a couple weeks ago after I came back from mammoth. **** sucked.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
For about a week I was battling my allergies and out of nowhere I started feeling horrible with a fever. I don't know where I got it from but it sucks. The doctor gave my some steroids and I don't feel nowhere as bad as I did yesterday and this morning.